A miniature split system is an ideal solution for creating a comfortable microclimate and saving resources. A distinctive feature is a step compressor inverter. The small dimensions of the indoor units (295 x 800 x 215) allow reverse cycle air conditioning to blend in harmoniously with any interior.
Daikin Cora FTXF35Q Functional Features
- 30 percent energy savings.
- Wide-angle blinds with vertical automatic rotation.
- The noise level in the room is 19 db (20, 25 & 35 Class Model). You could barely hear it.
- Power-saving night quiet mode.
- Removable cleanable filter.
- Air purification.
- Human presence infrared senor. It will never blow directly on you.
- The cooling range is suitable for outdoor temperatures from 4 to 55 C (with wind protection installed).
- The Dry Function program works to dry the air.
- Vertical and horizontal blinds control the direction of airflow.
- Air conditioning is suitable for homes without ducts, bedrooms and hotel rooms, workshops, server rooms, offices, warehouses, kitchens in restaurants. Split systems help out when there is no access to the external wall.
Daikin Cora FTXF35Q Specifications
- Operating voltage is 240V/1 ph
- The type of refrigerant used is R-32
- Unit Weight indoor/outdoor 10/34 kg
- Warranty for spare parts, compressor lasts for 5 years
Daikin Cora FTXF35Q error codes
- AH- Dirty air filter
- AJ- Incorrect performance setpoint (indoor unit)
- AE- Inadequate Water Supply
- AF-Humidifier defect
- C0 sensor fault
- C3-defective drainage level sensor
- C4 malfunction of heat exchanger temperature sensor 1
- C5-malfunction of the temperature sensor of the heat exchanger 2
- C6-fan motor overload, sensor lock
- C7-defective shutter drive sensor.