Fujitsu Air Conditioning service and installation in Sydney.
The company specializes in air conditioning for living quarters. The assortment includes wall, multifunctional, ceiling and floor consoles, cassettes. Most models cost more than $ 1000, but proper functionality justifies the cost.
Fujitsu Wall type Air Conditioning
Fujitsu Split systems are referred to as the same type. In some models, it is possible to connect several indoor units to one outdoor. The brand has developed three series of equipment:
- Classic Range is the essential practical air conditioner.
- Lifestyle Range provides maximum energy efficiency.
- The design range focuses on smooth lines and a stylish case.
In all models, the manufacturer uses Anyway technology. It allows you to adjust the temperature in each room using a smartphone while in a different place. Fujitsu air conditioner's cost varies from $ 1000 to $ 4000.
Fujitsu Multisystem Air Conditioners
One compact outdoor unit provides operation from 2 to 6 indoor units. For each block, you can set individual settings. This is ideal for large houses.
Fujitsu floor and ceiling air conditioning
The advantages of such models are improved air circulation and a more even distribution of heat or cold. The minimalistic design allows you to place air conditioning in any interior. The model range power is 2.6 kW – 13.8 kW and the price reaches $ 3200.
Fujitsu air conditioning error codes
- 00 – Communication error (indoor unit, remote controller).
- 02 – Room temperature sensor open.
- 04 – Indoor heat exchanger temperature sensor open.