Most models of Samsung brand air conditioners are in the price range of $ 1000-2000. The assortment includes wall and cassette options of different capacities to maintain a comfortable climate in any room. Below is a description of the most popular models in Australia.
Wall split air conditioning Samsung Boracay AR4500
The line is useful in that it has five power options: 2.5 kW, 3.5 kW, 5 kW, 7 kW, and 8 kW. The maximum power available is an ideal way to heat or cool a small apartment or a large room. Other options are suitable for small offices or hotel rooms.
Samsung Boracay Series Functionality
- Turbo mode is a work at maximum speed.
- Quiet mode is ideal for sleeping or concentrated work.
- Fan mode operates without cooling or heating.
- Useful sleep mode allows you to automatically adjust airflow and speed to maintain a stable temperature and subtle engine rustle.
- The automatic mode adjusts power depending on the set temperature and the room area.
Cassette conditioners Samsung
This air conditioner type is suitable for large rooms or if there is no room for a wall model. Air conditioning cassettes provide 360-degree airflow through a rounded shape.
The power of such models varies from 7.1 kW to 20 kW. The duct system of this air conditioner type requires professional installation.
The series pros:
- The touch screen for temperature adjustment provides precise settings.
- The application for the smartphone allows you to program the temperature while away from home.
Samsung multi-system air conditioners
The Samsung Free Joint Multi system integrates several walls or cassette units into a single structure. This feature is conveniently used in large homes with complex configurations. Each unit can be configured separately using the remote control or mobile application.
The beauty of Samsungs Free Joint Multi Air Conditioning System (FJM) is that you can have up to 5 indoor units connected to just a single outdoor unit. This allows you to cool or heat multiple areas in your home from the same system.
An FJM system also supports a variety of combinations of indoor unit types and capacity sizes so you have the flexibility to choose the installation that best suits your home.
With an FJM system you can set different temperatures on each indoor unit*. This means everyone can be comfortable in their own space.
Using only 1 outdoor with multiple indoors saves space and improves the appearance of your home compared to single split types which require an outdoor for each indoor unit.
Samsung AC typical error codes
An alphanumeric code is displayed on the LED Display:
- E 464 – IPM Over Current (O. C.).
- E 461 – Compressor Starting Error.
- E 473 – Compressor Lock Error.