The inverter air conditioner can be used to heat the house in the cold season and to cool in the warm. The compact design allows you to install this model in homes with any layout, including those where there is little free space on the roof. High energy efficiency complies with MEPS standards and even exceeds it.
Simple controls, silent and reliable operation of the air conditioner allow you to create a cozy microclimate in the whole house without much effort.
Daikin Air Conditioners Advantages
- The company was able to increase energy efficiency through an advanced AC-powered motor. They also designed a cross heat exchanger and increased the openings of the outer coil.
- Users are available in 15-speed settings and fan modes.
- The compact size of the indoor and outdoor units does not violate the harmony of the interior and allows you to place the system in cramped conditions.
- Inverter technology allows you to adjust power and avoid temperature extremes smoothly.
- You can set up a super quiet night mode, which will automatically change to normal at a given time.
- The entire system is guaranteed for 5 years.
- Without a specialist, it is difficult to choose the right system power and size.
Basic error codes
- U0 System refrigerant shortage or EEV malfunction.
- U2 System is not enough power.