Multi-head split system air conditioners are quite similar to traditional split-system units with the main difference being that the outside unit can be connected with up to six indoor units at once. This is what makes them great for larger homes or homes with several rooms that need to be cooled.
The system itself is very energy efficient and gives the ability to control each room’s temperature individually, which is great for multiple people. It also allows you to either heat or cool just the rooms with indoor units instead of your whole house.
A multi-head split system can work in both commercial and residential settings, which helps give more flexibility when it comes to where they can be used. Some of the most popular types of multi-head split systems are explained below.
- Floor Standing-These units are placed right on the floor and work great for rooms that have plenty of available floor space.
- Bulkhead-These are placed flush with the ceiling and use grates or vents to push the air through. This makes them great options for larger areas that need the unit to be discreet.
- Under-Ceiling-These are placed right under the ceiling and work great for rooms that don’t have much available wall space.
- In-Ceiling-These are placed right inside the ceiling and can’t be seen. They work great when the room doesn’t have much wall space to work with.
- Wall-Mounted-These are mounted right on the wall and tend to be the most energy-efficient when compared to other types of units.
- Slimline-These are multiple smaller units that fit into the ceiling. The cooling or heating capacity is much lower than other units, but they work great for smaller spaces.
You want to make sure you choose the best unit for your needs and available space. Consider everything, then look at the types above to help you figure out which unit would work best. We offer many of the top brands, including Daikin, Hitachi, and Panasonic.
We offer multiple models from each brand and can help you figure out which type of unit will work best for your needs and room.
If you’re ready to find the best multi-head split system unit for your needs, then reach out today!
Our highly trained professionals will help you figure out what you need and will take care of everything from installation to explaining how the system actually works!
Showing 1–40 of 43 results