This model is a multi-split system with one external unit and the ability to connect several internal groups. The manufacturer has equipped the air conditioner with a standby mode, in which the fan is off, but the compressor is heated. When the temperature inside the case is slightly higher than the outside temperature, condensation can be avoided.
Overview characteristics of Mitsubishi MSZ-G series:
- The air conditioner is designed to create a high-quality microclimate in large rooms up to 70 m2.
- Thanks to the built-in inverter technology, the manufacturer has achieved high energy efficiency. The air conditioner was assigned class A when working for cooling and heating.
- Heating capacity is 6.8 kW.
- The maximum air capacity reaches 1098 m3 / h.
- The minimum noise level is 29 dB, the highest does not exceed 49 dB.
- The overall dimensions of the inner case are 1100 * 325 * 238 mm (this is a bit larger than the average size, but given the sizeable cooling area, the air conditioner can be considered compact).
- The outdoor temperature range for cooling operation is -10 + 46 ° C.
- For efficient heating and safe operation of the equipment during this period, the outdoor temperature should be within the range of -15 + 24 ° C.
The original air filtration system includes an anti-allergenic enzyme filter that decomposes dust.
Mitsubishi MSZ-G Air conditioner advantages:
- An antioxidant filter kills viruses and bacteria and decomposes unpleasant odors that can be sucked into the room from the street.
- Ergonomic design of the indoor unit allows you to adequately fit the air conditioner into a room with any interior.
- The timer can be programmed for a week in advance.