Mitsubishi MSH-G model is a wall-mounted split system. It is recognized as the gold standard for the maintenance of premises up to 60 m2. Adequate cooling is combined with the economic consumption of electricity. With the regular replacement of filters, the manufacturer’s warranty for trouble-free operation is two years.
Basic specifications of Mitsubishi MSH-G:
- The split system is characterized by a wall-mounted indoor unit.
- The equipment works for cooling and heating with one-click mode switching.
- The maximum active service area is 60 m2.
- The maximum cooling power is 6.3 kW, but at medium settings, it does not go beyond 2.41 kW.
- The highest heating power is 7.2 kW, but the average consumed standard is 2.48 kW.
- Overall dimensions of the inner case are 285x1100x325 mm.
Built-in smooth adjustment of the airflow direction. This function allows you to adequately cool or heat part of a room or an entire room.
Air conditioner advantages:
- The basic package includes a remote control.
- The timer can be started from the remote control or set the delayed start using the control buttons on the unit. The function allows you to adjust the temperature, turn the device on or off automatically for several days at different times.
- The Auto-restart option is provided.
- For residents of coastal regions with high humidity, the dehumidification function will be beneficial.
- The fan speed can be adjusted to make the airflow comfortable. At low revs, electricity consumption is noticeably reduced.
- The noise level of the indoor unit is 45 dB, the outdoor unit is 53 dB.