Mitsubishi MS G wall-mounted split system only works to cool the room, allowing homeowners to save money. Simultaneously, the power of the equipment is enough to maintain a pleasant microclimate for an area of up to 80 m2. The air conditioner also has many bonus features.
Factory characteristics of Mitsubishi MS G:
- The maximum cooling power is 8 kW, while the optimal power consumption at medium settings does not exceed 3.32 kW.
- Airflow direction adjustment is provided to efficiently cool the entire room or just the room’s desired area.
- The kit includes a remote control.
- There is a built-in timer to turn on and off the system automatically.
- Added Auto restart function.
- You can select a dehumidification mode that is useful for coastal residents.
- The fan speed controller allows you to create comfortable airflow and reduce electricity consumption.
The noise of the indoor unit at maximum settings is 47 dB, and that of the outdoor unit is 55 dB. This means that the air conditioner’s sounds will not disturb either the residents of the house or their neighbors. The dimensions of the inner case are 285x1100x325 mm.
The advantages of the model:
- Provides air purification from pathogenic bacteria and viruses using a patented antioxidant filter. It needs to be cleaned or changed regularly to work best.
- The manufacturer has added the Econo Cool mode. In cooling mode, the temperature gradually rises by 2 degrees over a long period. This is enough to reduce energy costs significantly. At the same time, people in the room will not feel a significant difference in the climate.