Mitsubishi MLZ KA split system belongs to the class of air conditioners designed for small spaces. The indoor unit of the multi-split system operates from an outdoor unit, to which several groups of equipment can be connected. This option is suitable for multi-room apartments or for maintaining a high-quality microclimate in hotel rooms.
Factory characteristics of Mitsubishi MLZ KA:
- The area of the room that the equipment can effectively cool is 29 m2.
- Cooling capacity is 2.5 kW.
- The block height is 175 mm.
- Indoor units are designed for use in MXZ outdoor unit systems.
- Heating capacity when the air conditioner is operating in the heating function is 3.4 kW.
- Maximum air capacity in all modes is 8.8 m3 / h.
- This model’s primary purpose is the installation in rooms where there is no or little space for installing wall-mounted indoor units.
Air conditioner advantages:
- The model does not require a hatch or ample space for regular maintenance.
- The airflow can be adjusted with the control panel in 4 directions: up-down and left-right.
- Wireless infrared remote control included in the basic package.
- The system has a built-in inverter, which helps to use energy efficiently. This technology also helps to maintain an even temperature without surges caused by regular shutdowns of older models without an inverter.
- The minimum noise level is 29. The maximum reaches 35 dB.
- The decorative panel fits perfectly into the interior of a residential or office space. The indoor unit weighs no more than 3.5 kg.